I really want to see Haru smiling and laughing, but my mind is taken over by too much MakoHaru…
Happy birthday, Zakki! 12/6
Some things you might not know about Shimazaki Nobunaga:
- He has Type A blood.
- He’s the oldest of three children (has a younger brother and sister).
- He’s a dog person; he grew up with dogs.
- He makes his own sweets; he began baking ever since he started living on his own because he missed his mom’s cooking, and so uses her recipes.
- He was the school council president in middle school.
- A teacher once called him “Shimazaki Shinchou-kun” because they didn’t think his name would really be Nobunaga. Also in the voice acting world, some people refer to him as “Oda-san” for Oda Nobunaga.
- He was introduced to strength training by Suzuki Tatsuhisa because he wanted to buff up his stick figure body, but he didn’t even know what whey protein was.
- He can make his own computer.
- He’s a self-proclaimed masochist.
- He became a voice actor because he looks up to Midorikawa Hikaru, who is now his senpai in the same office Aoni Productions.
- He’s really close friends with Matsuoka Yoshizuku, who is a voice actor from a different office I’m Enterprise. (Tattsun teases them, calling them boyfriends)
ok so senpie and i ran across this evil!makoto x makoto thing and she made a thing and i also made a thing
yeah that’s makoto he looks like haru with his hair down (he’s wet that’s why) im sorry _(:3 j L)_
His voice cuts through the white noise ringing in his ears and Makoto tries hard not to give Him recognition. He doesn’t like Him. But he can’t say that he hates Him either. Once upon a time He had been the closest to his heart - even more than Haru - but now His existence troubles him at every turning corner.
"Makoto, none of them actually love you."
There He goes again, spilling nonsense from his lips.
"Rin used you to reunite him with his friends. Nagisa doesn’t need you anymore now that he has Rei. As for Rei, he has never needed you to begin with. And don’t even get me started on Haruka. You know he thinks you’re just a busybody. He only keeps you around because you pick up after him."
He could clamp his hands over his ears, but to think that it would block out His sly velvet whispers would just be Makoto’s denial screaming to in attempts to drown Him out.
He almost feels His fingers curl around his shoulders, finger tips light and poisonously loving. He knows that He doesn’t exist in reality. He has no physical form. He cannot reach him beyond the limits of his mind.
"Listen to me, Makoto. The only one who really needs you is me. So it’s only natural that I’d be the only one you need too. Forget everyone else."
Makoto thinks he’s suffocating. His breath tickles the shell of his ear. He shakes his head, shaking off the unsettling feeling even though he repeatedly tells himself that He’s nothing but a hallucination.
The teenager curls up into a tight ball, shutting himself away into darkness. He hears Him sigh. “You never listen. But that’s alright.” Makoto grit his teeth and squeezes his eyes shut. He wills him to go away. “Just don’t forget—”
The illusory feeling of a warm body pressed to his back vanishes abruptly. Even His voice fades back into silence. Relieved, Makoto relaxes and allows his eyes to flutter open again.
For a second, the green eyed monster flashes across his vision.